Due to the current situation of COVID-19, the infection persisted and the patient began to stabilize and decline. Nevertheless, we still have to protect ourselves from this disease to reduce infection and spread.
We present a simple DIY method of wet tissue with alcohol. Intended for home use or carried outside; to wipe hands, equipment, money or public facilities.
- Multipurpose paper (Kitchen towel) thick texture.
- Container for wet wipes with cover.
- 70-75% ethyl alcohol.
- Dishwashing liquid.
- Water (drinking water or boiled water).
- Use a knife to divide the paper towels to fit the container that we will put the wet tissues. Then put the cut paper into the container.
- Mix the water thoroughly ¼ cups with 70-75% ethyl alcohol ¾ cup and dishwashing liquid 2-3 drops, stir well.
- Gently pour the solution into a container filled with multipurpose paper. If the liquid is not enough, mix and add more.
- Leave it for 5 minutes for the paper to absorb the solution and then gently pull out the paper core.
That’s it, you will have wet tissues with alcohol to use to wipe, clean, disinfect your hands and equipment.