Perfume is a solution that contains essential oils, aroma, alcohol, naturally derived and synthesis. Purpose for deodorization, relax or create fresh air.
Perfume consists of 3 components:
1. Top notes are the earliest scents that we touch or smell when we inhale. It has the shortest fragrance among the 3 fragrances component.
2. Middle notes are the heart of the perfume. It is the scent that follows from Top notes when inhaled it is a note that indicates the character of the perfume. The smell is quite clear and stays for a long time after spray.
3. Base notes are the bottom notes in the order of the perfume pyramid. It is responsible for long-lasting scent and helps balance the scent of the perfume completely.
In addition, perfumes can be divided according to the scent lines as follows
- Floral is a floral scent.
- Fruity is a fruity scent. Including the smell of citrus (citrus)
- Green is a refreshing scent of grass and green leaves.
- Herbaceous is a scent of various aromatic herbs.
- Woody is a scent of nature and plants.
- Amber is a scent similar to the scent of amber.
- Animalic is a scent similar to human body or flesh odor.